Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

It is that time of year again to think of changes I need to make in my life, so here it goes.

Life slows down for very little, especially when you live with two young kids. Jaden has always been the one we're trying to hurry up; hurry him to get dressed each morning, to finish his dinner, to learn to write his name. The best gift he has given me over the past year is the realization that I need to slow down and enjoy life with him. Before I know it he'll be off to high school, then college.....

When I look around at my forever messy house I realize that we have too much stuff.  It's time to seriously SIMPLIFY and start dumping all of those things we don't use or need.  (Oh boy, that's going to be a tough one for Jacob!)  I love to shop, so this is going to be a tricky one for me.

We're off to celebrate the new year the Ito way....tons of great food!  No breakfast for me today. I'm saving myself for all the sushi and George's chow mein.  Yummy!


1 comment: