Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thankful: November 11

Today starts a series of posts to celebrate those things I am most thankful for in my life.

Jacob is one of those kids who has a personality larger than life; sometimes too large for my comfort level. :-)

I find that I enjoy him most when he an I can sneak away and spend some special time together, just the two of us. We usually try to catch a bite to eat and spend some time at one of our favorite places to shop like the Lego store or the book store.

I love that even at age 8, Jacob still wants to give me a hug and a kiss good bye on the playground every morning. He is always excited to see me on campus, especially when our two classes get together for buddy activities.

He has this creative side that every once in awhile reveals itself. Who knew that Storm Troopers love tortilla chips as much as Darth Vader.

1 comment:

Rissa said...

I finally got a chance to catch up on your blogs. You've taken some great pics. I love them.